Hi!

I am a Christ follower blessed with a faith-filled husband, 2 incredible sons and so much more. God is so faithful! Being the only girl, I am always surrounded by hockey, baseball, football, muscle cars, loud noises, and all the wonderful things that make men who they are. But, I was born a girly-girl and like everything pink, frilly, and with jewelry and makeup added! Often I’ve felt as if my disjointed, but blessed lifestyle is overrun by testosterone! But, I have found that God is perfect and He knew the balance I needed ~ the perfect men in my pink-colored world: pigs in champagne!

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Buckaroo Card


A cute stamp I got at Lynn's before she closed. The card style is also one I copied from her thousands of samples! Wonder who will get it one day - I was originally going to send it to JM but changed my mind. The card doesn't open, you simply pull the blank insert. Coloring is with FC pencils.


No comments:

Post a Comment