Same Split Lincoln design as JM's but a different brand of towel (Vera Wang from Kohl's). It is a bit thicker and I think I didn't raise the presser foot enough so it "smushed" the stitches. Also, on the lower part of the "S" there was a slight "shift". It was definitely the plushness of the towel/presser foot combo. It came out nice nevertheless but I really think it could have been much better. He loves blue so he'll love it.
Hi!
I am a Christ follower blessed with a faith-filled husband, 2 incredible sons and so much more. God is so faithful! Being the only girl, I am always surrounded by hockey, baseball, football, muscle cars, loud noises, and all the wonderful things that make men who they are. But, I was born a girly-girl and like everything pink, frilly, and with jewelry and makeup added! Often I’ve felt as if my disjointed, but blessed lifestyle is overrun by testosterone! But, I have found that God is perfect and He knew the balance I needed ~ the perfect men in my pink-colored world: pigs in champagne!
No comments:
Post a Comment