Hi!

I am a Christ follower blessed with a faith-filled husband, 2 incredible sons and so much more. God is so faithful! Being the only girl, I am always surrounded by hockey, baseball, football, muscle cars, loud noises, and all the wonderful things that make men who they are. But, I was born a girly-girl and like everything pink, frilly, and with jewelry and makeup added! Often I’ve felt as if my disjointed, but blessed lifestyle is overrun by testosterone! But, I have found that God is perfect and He knew the balance I needed ~ the perfect men in my pink-colored world: pigs in champagne!

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Frank's "The Office" Joke

Well, Frank was promoted to AP at West Broward HS. So, he will be leaving the curriculum team. It is a great loss for us but he is ready for a change and will be a fantastic administrator. We are treating him to lunch tomorrow and wanted it to be memorable. With that being said, this is how he will see us when he walks in... LOL







The final chuckle will come when we hand him his shirt. Instead of "Frank" it will say, ...

ROFLMAO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment