Between kitchen towels and guest towels I could probably keep an entire village dry... Loving my beautiful towels and designs. .. this towel is from Tuesday Morning. Don't remember the design. Probably emblibrary. It's a love,love with this one. The golden thread on the ivory towel is stunning!
Hi!
I am a Christ follower blessed with a faith-filled husband, 2 incredible sons and so much more. God is so faithful! Being the only girl, I am always surrounded by hockey, baseball, football, muscle cars, loud noises, and all the wonderful things that make men who they are. But, I was born a girly-girl and like everything pink, frilly, and with jewelry and makeup added! Often I’ve felt as if my disjointed, but blessed lifestyle is overrun by testosterone! But, I have found that God is perfect and He knew the balance I needed ~ the perfect men in my pink-colored world: pigs in champagne!
No comments:
Post a Comment