Hi!

I am a Christ follower blessed with a faith-filled husband, 2 incredible sons and so much more. God is so faithful! Being the only girl, I am always surrounded by hockey, baseball, football, muscle cars, loud noises, and all the wonderful things that make men who they are. But, I was born a girly-girl and like everything pink, frilly, and with jewelry and makeup added! Often I’ve felt as if my disjointed, but blessed lifestyle is overrun by testosterone! But, I have found that God is perfect and He knew the balance I needed ~ the perfect men in my pink-colored world: pigs in champagne!

Sunday, December 27, 2015

JoAnna's Christmas Towels

Erica and I always go in together for JoAnna's gift. This year we got Mike a Sur La Table GC and she bought JoAnna a beautiful initial necklace. I embroidered the towels as a little bonus. She loved them, BTW!




No comments:

Post a Comment