Hi!
I am a Christ follower blessed with a faith-filled husband, 2 incredible sons and so much more. God is so faithful! Being the only girl, I am always surrounded by hockey, baseball, football, muscle cars, loud noises, and all the wonderful things that make men who they are. But, I was born a girly-girl and like everything pink, frilly, and with jewelry and makeup added! Often I’ve felt as if my disjointed, but blessed lifestyle is overrun by testosterone! But, I have found that God is perfect and He knew the balance I needed ~ the perfect men in my pink-colored world: pigs in champagne!
Monday, March 7, 2011
First Post
Today I decided to start a blog. I have no idea what I'm doing but this process seems to be pretty user-friendly. I hope to be able to post all my cards, layouts, altered items, and created jewelry pieces here. And, I already have a follower (Erica) and haven't even started! Thanks, Erica!!! I think this will be a fun journey :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ok so this is SO COOL!!! I love it. I love the back history to the pig in champagne. I will look or some images. You can probably create one in photo bucket if I know you. This is so you : )
ReplyDelete