Hi!

I am a Christ follower blessed with a faith-filled husband, 2 incredible sons and so much more. God is so faithful! Being the only girl, I am always surrounded by hockey, baseball, football, muscle cars, loud noises, and all the wonderful things that make men who they are. But, I was born a girly-girl and like everything pink, frilly, and with jewelry and makeup added! Often I’ve felt as if my disjointed, but blessed lifestyle is overrun by testosterone! But, I have found that God is perfect and He knew the balance I needed ~ the perfect men in my pink-colored world: pigs in champagne!

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Jackie's 50th Bday Card

Jackie turns 50 tomorrow and I wanted to make her a card that symbolizes the continuation of her adventurous spirit while at the same time encourages her to enjoy the life God has given her. The inside says, "Happy 29th birthday from your 110 lb. friend" LOL

Cart: Imagine Best Friends; everything is from that cart. Wow! Love my I.

No comments:

Post a Comment