Hi!

I am a Christ follower blessed with a faith-filled husband, 2 incredible sons and so much more. God is so faithful! Being the only girl, I am always surrounded by hockey, baseball, football, muscle cars, loud noises, and all the wonderful things that make men who they are. But, I was born a girly-girl and like everything pink, frilly, and with jewelry and makeup added! Often I’ve felt as if my disjointed, but blessed lifestyle is overrun by testosterone! But, I have found that God is perfect and He knew the balance I needed ~ the perfect men in my pink-colored world: pigs in champagne!

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Quick Easter Cards

Mima's:

The stamp is a digi and I colored with Copics. The patterned paper is from Crate. I layered with a doily and some punched scraps. I also pop-dotted the image and ran some organza ribbon behind it. Of course, a little bling for the center of the flowers never hurts. LOL Stickles sprinkled all around finished the pastel eggs.

Matthew's:

PTI jar stamp set and patterned paper from a Michael's 6x6 stack. I used Copics, of course! Love the "string" stamp that comes with this set - looks so real. The base was CB. I didn't add ribbon or other embellishments b/c he laughs at me when I do all that! I guess that happens when you're 19 and think you know it all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment