Hi!
I am a Christ follower blessed with a faith-filled husband, 2 incredible sons and so much more. God is so faithful! Being the only girl, I am always surrounded by hockey, baseball, football, muscle cars, loud noises, and all the wonderful things that make men who they are. But, I was born a girly-girl and like everything pink, frilly, and with jewelry and makeup added! Often I’ve felt as if my disjointed, but blessed lifestyle is overrun by testosterone! But, I have found that God is perfect and He knew the balance I needed ~ the perfect men in my pink-colored world: pigs in champagne!
Saturday, May 2, 2015
Zaira's Apron and Kitchen Towel
Zaira wanted this poem on a towel. I added a soft teal border that has mice baking. Too cute. I also found an apron at Home Goods that is coated with some sort of plastic so that all you need to do is wipe it. It's awesome! I added a pocket with a little ruffel that I embroidered her name on. Too cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment